With the busy world we are living in with the never ending to do list, social media and especially with the worldwide pandemic happening. It is so very important to be taking care of yourself physically and mentally.
We MUST take time out to relax, unwind to enable us to continue with our lives not only for us but for our families too.
I love these 5 principles:
Give to others
Sometimes we just need –
Time to press pause and spend some time on you!! Yes you!!
There are so many things you can do to relax this coming weekend and have some self-care.
- How about a walk in nature?
- How about a nice soak in the bath with some candles and Essential Oils?
- How about reading a book?
- How about watching a film?
- How about a walk on the beach?
- How about some meditation?
- How about having a massage?
- How about some art and craft?
- How about cooking a meal and spending time with your family and maybe playing some games?
- What ever you decide to do – just do something that makes your heart smile.
I am going to do some reading and having some lovely walks on the beach.
Some other ideas maybe;
- Yoga or pilates
- Go to the gym
- Do some baking/cooking
- Do a jigsaw puzzle
- Call that friend that you haven’t spoken to for a while
- Write a letter to a friend
- Do some writing
- There really is so much you can do…
What are you going to do?
Please contact Joanne at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07770 302504.