Fire Risk Assessment
Course duration: 2 hours
“I would like to thank you very much for carrying out all our Fire risk assessments, they were invaluable to us and assisted us no end.”
Joanna Davenport, Burser – Gosfield School
Why you might need a Fire Risk Assessment
Every business over five employees MUST have a Fire Risk Assessment to be compliant
- All fire risks have been assessed and the results recorded in a written format
- Records to show the fire equipment has been provided, properly labelled, and regularly inspected
- An action emergency plan has been written, confirmed and published
- Employees have received necessary training
- There are adequate means of detection, warning systems and escape routes
- Action plans have been drawn up and implemented
Our Fire Risk Assessment consultancy service will ensure that you meet the required standards and that you and your business are operating safely, for the safety and protection of everyone involved.
What happens first?
Chestnut Associates will visit your premises to conduct an assessment and will provide you with an action plan and, if required, robust policies to address your fire risk needs.
What does the on-going support include?
We will provide on-going support to your business to ensure the action plan is completed and the policy becomes ‘standard practice’ for all employees.