Health & Safety Annual Retainers
Chestnut Associates offer a unique opportunity for organisations and businesses to ensure their end-to-end Health and Safety processes, policies and practice are fully established, embedded and maintained.
“We always struggled to maintain full compliance with regards to the latest health and safety requirements, however, with regular help from Jo at Chestnut associates we are able to maintain and implement all Health and Safety requirements and communicate this to our customers. Jo’s help has been crucial in being able to achieve this – I would have no hesitation in recommending Chestnut Associates..”
Mark Day, Director – Excel Security Ltd
What’s Included in a Health and Safety Retainer Package?
Through the retainer service offered by us, organisations and businesses feel assured that every Health and Safety detail and need arising will be met each and every time. Organsiations and businesses subscribing to the retainer service offered by us receive priority response and when their needs dictate, we ensure those needs are met in full; whatever the situation or circumstance.
All of our clients needs are different and can include some of the following:
- Site visits
- Legislative updates
- Dedicated telephone, email and face-to-face support on an individual basis
- Use Chestnut Associates as your competent person on any documentation – certificate will be provided.
- Choose 2, 4 or 10 hours per month (Bronze, Silver or Gold packages)
- Professional ‘on-call’ advice and guidance
- Bespoke Health and Safety policy documentation
- Inclusive consultation and training days
- Regular Health and Safety newsletter
- Weekly blogs
- Monthly tool box training for all staff
How Much Does a Health and Safety Retainer Package Cost?
Our annual retainer packages start from just £150 per month, making them a truly affordable option for every business.
Monthly Pricing structures
- Monthly Tool Box Training document for all staff
- Regular email newsletter
- Name us as your competent Health & Safety Advisor for any documentation.