This month Chestnut Associates celebrates 30 years being in business – wow!!
I thought I would share my personal 10 top tips about being in business:
- Always be honest and open with people and always help where you can. Go above and beyond what your clients expect.
- No one knows everything and with Health & Safety regulations they change everyday so a positive point has been to say – “I am not 100% sure let me find these details for you”
- Be flexible and work with your clients as and when they need you not to a normal 9-5 workday. Many of my clients businesses operate evenings and weekends.
- Listen and I mean really listen to your clients and then you will be able to really help them.
- Speak to people in a way you would like to be spoken to yourself.
- If you have promised information/documents then always provide this as soon as you can.
- Always reply to people even if it is to say – I am a bit busy at the moment, however I will come back to you by 3pm, tomorrow or even next week.
- Keep in touch with your clients. During the last few months this has been very important even if it has been to make sure they are ok.
- Give your time and information freely as much as you can.
- Build honest, trustworthy relationships with your clients. I have been working with my clients for many years and respect every single one.
I love helping and supporting my clients and I have solid relationships with them all. They all know I am honest, trustworthy and reliable and I will go above and beyond.
If you need Health & Safety support and want to be valued as a client then please just call Chestnut Associates on 07770 302504 for further information.