Top Tips for COVID
In this ever changing current climate with the COVID 19 here are my top tips:
- Document your procedures.
- Decide on your policy for masks. Some workplaces such as beauty and hair salons are still recommending the use of masks.
- Socially distance in your business meetings. You may need some floor signs or desk signage.
- Clean all work areas with anti-bacterial spray on a regular basis and document this information.
- Have some anti-bac gel or spray to use before, during and after all meetings.
- Wash your hands with warm water and soap. Dry with disposable towels.
- Do a deep clean to all work areas on a weekly basis including door handles, computers, phones, keys and anything you or your clients have touched during the week. This needs to be documented.
- Let all your clients and visitors know your COVID procedures.
- Have all the upto date information on the symptoms and what to do if you or you suspect any work colleagues have COVID19.
- Review your procedures on a regular basis and keep updated with Government updates or contact me for any further updates.