I love to carry out training!!
If you work within the food and drink industry, you will need to have a basic understanding of the food hygiene regulations.
I would always suggest carrying out some Basic Food Hygiene training.
This course is designed for all employees that are involved within the food industry whether they prepare the food, handle the food or serve the food.
It is a LEGAL requirement under the Food Safety (General Food Hygiene) Regulations that they must be trained.
This course contains the following:
- Introduction to the course
- Introduction to food safety
- Legal requirements
- Identification of hazards
- Chemical and physical contamination hazards
- Microbiological hazards
- Introduction to preventative measures
- Preventative measures- storage and temperature control
- Preventative measures- hygienic practices
- Principles of HACCP/ Assured safe catering
- Summary of controlling food safety
When I carry out training, I like to make it interactive and make people feel they are a part of the training and that their thoughts really matter.
I also support my clients with the check sheets that are required for their catering establishment such as:
- Fridge/freezer temperature check sheet
- Probe check sheet
- Delivery temperature check sheet
- Cleaning schedule.
So if you need to book some training or require any further information, please please contact us today on 07770 302504 or email firstname.lastname@example.org